India is a country of traditions and innovations. The history of this country is estimated for thousands of years, during which a vast amount of experience was accumulated in the production of medicines and ways of treating both spirit and body. Today, India is one of the world’s largest producers of Ayurveda and cosmetics, as well as drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C, hepatitis B and oncological diseases, ranking third in the world after the US and EU in terms of production of drugs.

Preparations directly from the manufacturer

These drugs can not always be found in a conventional pharmacy, and prices for the same drug vary among themselves in dozens of times. In our online store you can buy the best drugs at prices of Indian manufacturers. Among the list presented on our website, all the drugs are available. Here you can buy medicines from famous Indian manufacturers at the lowest prices!

Medications from Hepatitis C

SEE ALL PRODUCTS

Shipping and Payment

Delivery of goods from our online pharmacy is carried out in ANY directions, taking into account the specifics of customs and other requirements of India and the country of the Recipient.

Our consultants will help you to choose the most suitable option of delivery and convenient for you payment method. After payment we send the parcel. Track number to track the parcel is sent immediately after sending the mail. We provide full support from the consultation and order to receiving the parcel!

Shipping DetailsMore about payment

Shipping and Payment

Delivery of goods from our online pharmacy is carried out in ANY directions, taking into account the specifics of customs and other requirements of India and the country of the Recipient.

Our consultants will help you to choose the most suitable option of delivery and convenient for you payment method. After payment we send the parcel. Track number to track the parcel is sent immediately after sending the mail. We provide full support from the consultation and order to receiving the parcel!

SHIPPING DETAILS
MORE ABOUT PAYMENT

Advantages of our online pharmacy

Good Price

The best prices for medicines, Ayurveda and dietary supplements from India! A large selection of drugs for a different budget. At us you get medicines from India SIGNIFICANTLY (in times) more cheaply, than in specialized shops in territory of Russia and the CIS countries, and also any other countries without exceptions.

Free consultation

Our specialists will answer all your questions. Individual approach and support. Also you can get a free consultation with a hepatologist: ask a question in the chat room of the site, or leave a request through the contact form.

Effectiveness of drugs

International research and clinical practice. Combined antiviral therapy. In the treatment of Hepatitis C, cofosbuvir, daklatasvir, lepidavir and velpathasvir complete cure achieve 98% of patients. The remaining 2% of people have a significant reduction in viral load, but the virus is still present in the blood; in this case they need another therapy scheme or a second course.

Advantages of our online pharmacy

Good Price

The best prices for medicines, Ayurveda and dietary supplements from India! A large selection of drugs for a different budget. At us you get medicines from India SIGNIFICANTLY (in times) more cheaply, than in specialized shops in territory of Russia and the CIS countries, and also any other countries without exceptions.

Free consultation

Our specialists will answer all your questions. Individual approach and support. Also you can get a free consultation with a hepatologist: ask a question in the chat room of the site, or leave a request through the contact form.

Effectiveness of drugs

International research and clinical practice. Combined antiviral therapy. In the treatment of Hepatitis C, cofosbuvir, daklatasvir, lepidavir and velpathasvir complete cure achieve 98% of patients. The remaining 2% of people have a significant reduction in viral load, but the virus is still present in the blood; in this case they need another therapy scheme or a second course.

Quality assurance

Our goal is YOUR HEALTH! Reputation is the key to our success! We contracted with Indian pharmaceutical companies, such as NATCO, Zydus Cadila, Hetero, etc. The drugs were tested in the best independent laboratories in India, Russia and the world. We do not use intermediaries, the probability of forgery is excluded, on each package there are ALL protection elements. All the necessary documentation for the proposed products is available. Compliance with all standards of transportation of medicines.

  • ONLY certified generics Sofosbuvir, Daclatasvir, Ledipasvir and Velpatasvir from the official representative of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India;
  • Delivery of goods intact and safe (check before shipment, all parcels are insured);
  • Operative processing of orders, thousands of grateful HEALTHY customers and 100% positive feedback
MORE

Quality assurance

Our goal is YOUR HEALTH! Reputation is the key to our success! We contracted with Indian pharmaceutical companies, such as NATCO, Zydus Cadila, Hetero, etc. The drugs were tested in the best independent laboratories in India, Russia and the world. We do not use intermediaries, the probability of forgery is excluded, on each package there are ALL protection elements. All the necessary documentation for the proposed products is available. Compliance with all standards of transportation of medicines.

  • ONLY certified generics Sofosbuvir, Daclatasvir, Ledipasvir and Velpatasvir from the official representative of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India;
  • Delivery of goods intact and safe (check before shipment, all parcels are insured);
  • Operative processing of orders, thousands of grateful HEALTHY customers and 100% positive feedback

MORE

Appointment for consultation

We are in touch 24/7! Call or order a callback, write to us or ask a question in the website chat




Appointment for consultation

We are in touch 24/7! Call or order a callback, write to us or ask a question in the website chat




Reviews

Good afternoon! Friends!!! Thanks to the huge team of this online pharmacy! After the diagnosis, I began to study information on the disease, probed the Internet, a very large run-up of prices, I did not find a price below the price, and after contacting several firms, I chose Amanita. They contacted Whatsapp, talked to Artyom, he helped me find the medication, I eventually ordered Velpatasvir, I immediately paid for it, the parcel went for 13 days, delivery by regular mail from India. Yesterday I took tests, experienced it still gently said ... All tests are normal after 8 weeks of treatment! Course for 12 weeks, I finish to fix the result))) The treatment is not even easy to call, in comparison with interferon therapy. Therefore, for those who are still sick and doubt these drugs, they really work !!!<br /> Once again, many thanks to hepatit.store for helping me in my struggle! I am well!!! And you have more grateful customers!- Nikolay Nizhny Novgorod
Hello! In 2016, he was diagnosed, in 2017 he passed the course of Heptsinat and Natdak of the firm Natko. The genotype is 3a, fibrosis is 0-1, the viral load is 560000 units. After four weeks of qualitative analysis, the virus was not detected !!!!! Repeatedly at the end of therapy, my joy was confirmed! ``The virus is not found`` !!!! Thanks a lot guys for your help !!! Conveniently paid through a mobile bank to the Tinkoff card without commission, a day later they contacted me and informed me about the shipment, they threw off the track number of the parcel. As a result, the parcel reached 8 days from India to Yekaterinburg by DHL, very quickly I believe. I would like to thank you for your support and responsiveness! Health, success and prosperity to you! I recommend!!!- Tatiana Ekaterinburg
Good day! I'll leave it here: met with the guys at the airport in 2015, when transplanting to Dubai, it would seem, by chance, but after all, accidents are not accidental in our world! For almost two years now we have been cooperating with hepatit.store on drugs from Hepatitis C. Responsibility and understanding at the highest level! Thank you! For all the time of work, there are no complaints about paying for drugs and their delivery, all within the agreed limits! I look forward to further cooperation and express my deep gratitude to the entire team of the online pharmacy hepatit.store!- Sergey St. Petersburg

Sofosbuvir, Daklatasvir, Ladipasvir and Velpathasvir for the treatment of hepatitis C

If you are diagnosed with Hepatitis C, do not despair. Modern medicine knows effective means to combat this serious ailment. Preparations Sofsbuvir, Daklatasvir, Ladipasvir and Velpatasvir will help you forever forget about Hepatitis C, defeating this disease.

More

Sofosbuvir, Daklatasvir, Ladipasvir and Velpathasvir for the treatment of hepatitis C

If you are diagnosed with Hepatitis C, do not despair. Modern medicine knows effective means to combat this serious ailment. Preparations Sofsbuvir, Daklatasvir, Ladipasvir and Velpatasvir will help you forever forget about Hepatitis C, defeating this disease.

More

Useful information